At Explore Now or Never, we understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who accesses ExploreNoworNever.com
We will only collect and use information in ways that are consistent with your rights and our obligations.
We do our best to ensure all content on this website is correct. However, we are not liable for any errors and readers are urged to confirm important information direct with suppliers and other information sources. Explore Now or Never is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any information contained in this website. Explore Now or Never can amend any content in this website at any time.
Explore Now or Never holds full copyright to this website. You are not permitted to reproduce content found on this website. Small excerpts (up to 100 words) may be reproduced provided there is a link to the full article and credit is given to Explore Now or Never. You can contact us to make alternative arrangements if you would like to reproduce more than this.
You are permitted to print a single copy of information on this website for personal use.
Scope: What This Policy Covers
We use your data to provide and improve service to you. By using Our Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Explore Now or Never is not responsible for the content or any material on any website linked to on this site. The links are provided solely for the readers’ benefit.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email address, first name and last name, and cookies and usage data.
- Usage Data that shares information on how Our Site is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of Our Site. You can learn more how to manage cookies in this Browser Cookies Guide. Your consent applies to Our Site, ExploreNoworNever.com
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate Our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Necessary Cookies: We use Necessary Cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics Cookies: We use Statistic Cookies to help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing Cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Other advertising partners include:
Get Your Guide
Explore Now or Never has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Use of Data
Explore Now or Never uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Site
- To notify you about changes to Our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve Our Site
- To monitor the usage of Our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Explore Now or Never may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Explore Now or Never
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Our Site.
- To protect the personal safety of users of Our Site or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how Our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.